29 September 2023
Win a 'brew day' experience with Harvey's!
To celebrate Cask Ale Week, we're raising a glass and giving YOU the chance to win an extraordinary experience!
Ever wondered what it's like to be part of the brewing team here at Harvey's? Well, here's your chance to find out!
One lucky winner and a friend will join our Head Brewer Miles Jenner on a brew day here at the Brewery in Lewes.
Immerse yourself in the artistry of authentic craft brewing, learn the secrets behind our legendary beers, and witness first-hand the passion that goes into every pint.
How to Enter:
Simply comment on the competition posts on either facebook, instagram or twitter with #harveyscaw and tag a beer-loving friend that you would like to come along with!
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes midnight Monday 2/10/2023
- UK entries only.
- Over 18s only.
- Online entries only via selected social media channels.
- Inappropriate entries will be removed
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Content supplied by entrants may be redistributed across Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd social media channels
- Winners will be chosen at random
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/10/2023
- The prize includes a visit for the prize winner plus one.
- One entry per person across all social media channels
- The winners must provide their postal address and telephone number to Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd in order to be contacted
- Travel not included
- A suitable time and date for the experience will be arranged with the winner
- The brewery is a Grade II Listed building and features a number of steps and is therefore unfortunately not suitable for wheelchair users or those with limited mobility.
- No cash alternative will be given.
- Limitations of liability: To the fullest extent possible in law, Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for
Participants in the competition agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive.