09 November 2021
Bonfire Boy Beer Breaded Mushrooms
Robin is back with a brand new recipe featuring our November brew, Bonfire Boy.
Deliciously crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, these Beer Breaded Mushrooms are the perfect snack or appetizer.
- 1 Egg, beaten, lightly seasoned
- 1 Plate Mixed Seed Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tsp Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- A splash of Bonfire Boy
- Sunflower oil
- Place the egg in a bowl.
- Mix breadcrumbs with beer and parmesan.
- Dip the mushrooms in to the egg, coating fully.
- Dip the mushrooms in to the breadcrumbs, coating fully.
- Fry in hot oil on both sides until crisp.
Serve by a warm fire with garlic mayonnaise and a pint or two of Bonfire Boy.