29 June 2021
Best Bitter Olive Pâté
This Olive Pâté recipe from our Harvey's Baker Robin is both simple and delicious. Serve with fresh sourdough bread as a perfect summer starter or light afternoon snack.
- 225g Green Olives, stoned.
- Half a Lemon, juice and zest.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 50g Butter
- 60g Breadcrumbs
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2-3 Tbsp Harvey's Sussex Best Bitter
- Salt and Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend!
- Taste to adjust seasoning, add more lemon as required.
Fancy giving it a go? Please tag us in your photos!