For the fourth of our December giveaways, we're giving away 2 tickets to a brewery tour! The lucky winner will explore our Grade II listed brewery and be taken through the various stages of brewing, from the selection of the finest hops and malt to the filling and packaging of our delicious beers 🍺
How to Enter:
Head over to our post on instagram and do the following:
👉 Make sure you're following @harveysbrewery
👉 Like the post
👉 Tag a fellow beer lover in the comments
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes midnight Thursday 28/12/2023
- UK entries only.
- Over 18s only.
- Online entries only via Instagram
- Inappropriate entries will be removed
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Content supplied by entrants may be redistributed across Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd social media channels
- Winners will be chosen at random
- Winners will be announced on Friday 29/12/2023
- The winner will receive 2 tickets to a brewery tour (date to be agreed upon contact with the winner)
- One entry per person across all social media channels
- The winners must provide their postal address and telephone number to Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd in order to be contacted
- No cash alternative will be given.
- Our tower brewery is a Grade II Listed building and contains several staircases. Regrettably, this makes tours unsuitable for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility.
- Limitations of liability: To the fullest extent possible in law, Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Any injury or damage to participants or property upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
- Participants in the competition agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed to be disruptive.